The Mind Is A Wonderful Thing....
I say that because there are too many days I feel like I'm losing my mind!! I'm going to say it is a combination of getting older (43) and the drugs I am taking. In fact next week I am seeing my doctor and asking him to start getting me off them as they make me so very tired all the time. One thing I have noticed is the memory isn't quite the same. There are so many times I read something during lunch time on the net that I say I will write a post on when I get home. Of course when I get home I forget what it was I wanted to say. Even yesterday I asked my friend Bravus why he deletes some of my comments on his blog. I had to retract that statement because I remembered after that I had written something and deleted it myself thinking I would comment later...but didn't.
There is one big thing I am remembering and that is my visit with the neurosurgeon on May 19. I hope I am not disappointed with his evaluation as I want to get my neck fixed before I get too old.
Does anyone out there also suffer from a bit of Old Timers Disease?
2 comments:
Heh, despite being a couple of years your junior, and not on any drugs (except the kind that they keep in barrels in Scotland for 12 years or so, and the kind they serve steaming in the morning) I'm finding the blank spots and the vague bits and the senior moments too. My excuse is that I've read, thought, listened and learned so much that my brain is getting full, and sometimes if I move too fast some sloshes over the side. So it's crucial that I spend a lot of time chilling on the couch...
I like you philosophy...couch chilling sounds good. I find that my butt gets sore sitting on the couch for too long. I can sit in front of my computer for hours but the couch gets my butt sore. Guess I'll just have to sit in front of the computer then ;-0
Post a Comment