Big Drum CD
Today we had the year end Big Drum picnic at our place. On Monday May 9 the Spruce Grove Drum group will be going to a studio and recording a song called Chitlins Con Carne. This will be such a great experience for the kids. First they will do a run through of the song together. Then they will listen on headphones and add their part on an individual track. I think he called it multi-tracking. Anyway, the CD will be on sale before Christmas. It will be a fund raiser for the Big Drum groups. I'm not sure how many groups are doing this but I think there are 5 groups. The Spruce Grove group did very well this year. Most of them have been together for a few years and each child is improving every year. Next year Darrin will be having what he calls his super group based on attitude and talent from all his groups. I'm happy to say that most of the Spruce Grove group have been invited to this new group including all 4 of our kids. Its not mainstream rock 'n roll but is it still good music. When the CD goes on sale I'll let you know.
1 comment:
Yes, please let me know! Your kids are stunning on these instruments!
Post a Comment