Having a Bad Day?
Have you ever had a bad day? Ever feel like just giving up? Ever want to quit your job? Having money problems? Wouldn't you wish all your problems would just go away?
Well...There is help!!
Talk to your doctor to see if Fukitol would work for you!!
Brought to you by Sirdar Inc. Side effects include delusions of self appreciation, more headaches, less money, no job and loss of family. Not recommended for psychologists
.
5 comments:
LOL glad I persevered and found my way here from a-step-at-a-time. I do believe she has your url entered wrong on her site....http://http://sirdar.blogspot.com. Gotta get that extra http out of there and then I can find you easier. Phew! Maybe I better take one of those Fukitol pills you're prescribing here :o) Great blog!
Okay I wanna know where I can get this pill! I could sure use it lately... Do you take one or two at a time?? Are there side effects *preferably uncontrollable euphoria*??
Yep time to call the doc for some of this stuff...
You know Sirdar, you should really consider doing informercials :)
Joy: Glad you dropped by. Drop by as often as you like. And thanks for letting me know why my like doesn't work on Debbie's blog.
Chalice: If I could do infomercials, I would. I have been doing some presentations at work with over 100 people so am not to worried about speaking in front of people. I just need to product and I'm in for the Infomercial!!
OMG!!! I posted this same thing last year, this brings back hella memories, thank you Sirdar...?
I hate pills but I would totally take this one...
Pharmaceutical companies! I hope they're giving you a commission. I'm sold.
Post a Comment