Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Happy Birthday To You....


Today is my daughter's 12th Birthday!! Happy Birthday Chadya!!

6 comments:

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

Happy Birthday Chadya!!

I remember being 12, it can be fun, confusing and very scary at times but then you hit 13 and it's all downhill from there, yeah right, hahahaha!!!!!!!

I hope it's a great one for her.

Later...

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday, Chadya!

Anonymous said...

Heyyy a tweenie! Great big birthday bumps to you Chadya!

Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

Awwe, Happy Birthday toooo youuuu :) What a beautiful girl, with a beautiful name! Better watch out, Dad, she's going to want to date now :)

And how do you get the bunny to do that? Hasenfeffer gets ALL KINDS of pissed off if I try to hold him like that. That's it, I'm going to boil him for dinner...

Sirdar said...

Blu: I thought my teens were great!! Being as old as I am I can only wish I was 12 again...with the knowledge I have now.

Debbie and Joy: Chadya says thanks.

NV: Mom has her chained to the post in the house. She isn't allowed to date until she is 25 :-) Yes, some of the boys have noticed her. I'm just glad she doesn't look like me!! As for the bunny...both of them did that right from the beginning. They seem very comfortable like that. Maybe you need to check with other members of the family to see if there wasn't an incident that might make the bunnies pissed off :-)))

Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

haha... 25 :) GOOD luck!

My neighbors, when I bought Hasen, kept telling me, "Ohhh, they love this" and he would struggle then. He'll sit until you stop petting him, then he starts kicking. But his eyes get huuuuuge, which I am understanding means he's not happy. But, he will sit forever in the bend of my elbow, with his head rested on my arm. The pet store told me that some bunnies just aren't keen on it. Aren't yours the lop eared kind? Maybe Lionhead rabbits have issues :)