Friday, November 17, 2006

Alarming Wake-up

What a beautiful morning. The temperature hovers around -5°C, the air is crisp. I walk past the car and notice the frost on the windshield. Keep in mind were talking 6:40am. Open the door, sit down on the seat. OWWWWWCH!! Holy Crap!! What the heck is that? I reach into my coat pocket and realise the object of pain. Tickets!! Tickets to the World Waterpark at WEM (West Edmonton Mall) that our company provides as a Children's Christmas Party. Great time...1800+ people. I just hope my right nipple heals before the party on December 1st.

11 comments:

Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

Did you forget they were there? Did someone sneak them into your pocket? I'm so confused. And were you naked under the coat that you almost lost a nipple? What kind of pervert are you, anyway? Who goes outdoors in that cold half naked? Canadians. I tell ya :)

Anonymous said...

Poor nipple. I guess it could be worse...it could have broken right off in the cold. Trying explaining THAT at the pool.

Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

You know, I was just doing my work and into my mind popped, "Sirdar is going to get sick with that many kids at one water park!!"

I think you shouldn't go. I'm having visions of a blog post, "I'm sick... stupid Christmas party" :)

Sirdar said...

NV: I put them in my pocket the day before. We don't wear shirts up here until it gets too cold. -5°C is still Speedo weather. :-)

Joy: Fortunately it isn't that cold yet. So you are right...it could have been -20°C. Then it could have been serious.

Anonymous said...

Nipples are a waste anyways, ha,ha..
Glad you didn't break the tickets..

Sirdar said...

Happy: You are right when it comes to males. I mean, what good are they on us? Unless there is something happening in the future that will cause us to need them.

Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

HAHAHA! What, Sirdar, you want us women to believe you men are Evolving? *E*volving? Oh, RHIGHT!!

Eh. No.

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

OMG, now I understand the whole nipple thing. I thought you were kidding. I will never doubt you again, I promise buddy...

Sirdar said...

Not to worry NV and Blu. The nipple is fine. There was no blood and it doesn't hurt anymore. I will be going to the Waterpark with no fear of having to wear a bandage over the nipple.

Blu: You doubted me? I'm crushed!! :-)

Cibbuano said...

the water park is fun, especially in the winter...

Zaak said...

Hey man, glad you're not an amputee. Perhaps some protective gear should be considered for that -40°C when protruding parts are a bit more brittle.