Outhouse Moving and other Serious Issues
We had an outhouse moving party on Sunday. It went way faster and easier than I thought it was going to go. Had about 6 or 7 helpers so that is probably why it went so good. Had a good feast after and a few "pops" and all was good in the world.
Had an interesting phone call this morning. Someone called me after reading the blog. Seems she has a daughter with the same name as one of my daughters and when they did a Google search, my blog came up. Wouldn't you know...it was her daughter Zayal that inspired my wife to name our daughter Zayal. Dawn used to sell Tupperware and that is where they met. But this leads me to another conundrum. Perhaps I have too much information on my blog about our family? This person was nice and sincere but who knows what someone else might do. I'll probably get over this thinking soon but it does make me think.....
3 comments:
That is interesting. I also thought something similar and usually use pseudonyms so that it isn't really obscure but a quick search on Google won't bring up a hit as easily.
That said, once something is online, it's there forever. I just found a mirror of a website I made in University... I have no idea who put it up or why.
Strange.
If I'm inspired to name my daughter Zayal, will it be from you or the other tupperware lady?
Blight...first get the daughter then name her Zayal...after my daughter of course ;-)
Post a Comment