Saturday, August 19, 2006

We Have HIGH-SPEED!!

Wow!! All I can say right now is WOW. From dial-up to this is just incredible. The speed he was talking about is 3Mbs down and 3Mbs up. Still need to do some tweaking to get the best possible setting for the computer to match the speeds but that will come.

Oh...and he is joining or at least connecting with someone from Edmonton who is doing the VOIP thing. He was talking about $10.95/month that the company will be charging. We will have to see what the services they are providing first.

Now I will be able to surf and download with ease....look out world!!

1 comment:

Zaak said...

So... is this supposed to make me feel good. I'm getting on average 16 kbs up and 30 kbs down - when the internet is working (70% of th time).

Oh well, I'm a big man. Congratulations! Looking forward to sirdar.com