Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Wabbits

I came home today and we now have wabbits!! Little white wabbits. The kids named them Skittles and Snickers. Not sure if we have males or females yet. They are cute though.

Of course this brings me to the Elmer Fudd cartoon where he says he is going "Wabbit Hunting". It also make me think of the song "Kill the Wabbit" by Ozzie Fudd Apparently were are not allowed to have Hasenfeffer in the fall either. But giving the kids a hard time about it sure is fun!!

5 comments:

Cibbuano said...

don't give them dynamite!

Blight said...

Are they related? And if not (or even if so??) and one is a boy and the other is a girl...

Are you going to be hosting a full-on rabbit warren soon?

Sirdar said...

We really don't know how to tell what they are yet. Nobody else seems to know. Turn them over and they both look the same. And yes they are from the same litter. I guess we will find out sometime.

As for the wabbit warren? That isn't the plan. They are darn cute though!!

Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

I was cruising around the blogworld to see if anyone else had a rabbit named Hasenfeffer. Came across your site :) Good luck with your little bunnies.. and I hope you don't have to eat them :) The bunnies are smart, being so cute, it's hard to want to eat them :)

Sirdar said...

Not to worry...I won't eat them. And welcome to the blog Naughtyvoyeur!!