Spread Internet Explorer?
I am sure by now that most people have at least heard of Firefox and more and more people are using it. It is open source and generally perceived to be more secure than Internet Explorer. The Mozilla Foundation has a website to help make Firefox well known and used. It is called Spread Firefox
Well, on one of the forums on Mozillazine.org I ran across a post that tells of a website called Spread Internet Explorer
It is a spoof of the Spread Firefox web page as there are some pretty funny articles with a lot of tongue-in-cheek satire. What is even funnier is the comments to the posts where it is pretty obvious that some people didn't catch the 'spoof' part.
4 comments:
From what I've read, Firefox is the way to go if you care about your privacy at all.
yeah, forget about IE. The last time I used it, it installed a bunch of weird buttons on my toolbar.
Firefox is great.. blocks popups, forbid javascript...
Did you guys at least enjoy the satire? It is a spoof site and a damn funny one if you get the spoof part. Some people didn't get the spoof part and were mighty pissed off.
yeah, I get the satire.
These days, I'm all satired out from reading the Onion...
Post a Comment