Christmas Is Coming
'Tis the season so they say. Time to spend hard earned cash on loved ones and hopefully not get into too much credit card debt. I think I'm fortunate or possibly unfortunate...depending on your point of view, that Dawn doesn't celebrate Christmas so I don't need to go out and buy a whole bunch of things for the family. In a lot of ways I miss Christmas. In some I don't really care. We get together with my side of the family during Christmas Day and of course eat too much. I enjoy that time. This year we are going out to my parent's place instead of my ex-brother-in-law's place as he is heading out to his mom's place in BC this year. I think my niece will be there with their family so it should still be a great time. Sometime during the holidays we are going out to Dawn's parents place to get together and of course eat too much. Then comes New Years where we again eat too much. Pretty soon we all start to look like Santa. I am taking the first week in January off too so will be having a nice break from work.
What are your plans for this Christmas Season?
No comments:
Post a Comment