Monday, August 01, 2005

What a Weekend

First of all the truck is still in the shop. Apparently they no longer make the clutch for my truck and it is only a 1997. They sent a rebuilt but apparently that didn't work. They are still scratching their heads about this one. Me too!! One little tidbit I found out is that the tranny was a Mazda 5 speed.

Saturday we got the washing machine. It looks great. Now if it would only go through a cycle and work it would even look better in our eyes. It won't spin at the end of the cycle. I found the test sheet in the head of the machine and found out how to do it via a test mode. We'll be calling someone to come in to fix it. At least there is a work around until it is fixed.

We raised the roof on the sun room. I came up with a brilliant but not too thought out plan to put white tarping on top. Great idea except for a few little details. How am I going to secure said tarps? Well...it started raining just as we were rushing to get it on before it rained. It did however give me some ideas as to how I will secure it...when I get back to it. We actually bought two tarps. We unrolled the first one and darn it if it didn't have some holes in it. Doesn't anybody make anything with quality anymore!!!

Oh...the weekend. The weather was fabulous. Cycled to Spruce Grove this morning and had breakfast. Should have stayed home and put up the roof :-)

No comments: