Wednesday, April 27, 2005

High Speed Internet?

If you recall way back in November I mentioned that it might have been possible to get Highspeed Internet out here in the country. Well, the company I was talking to can't do it because we need line of site and we don't. However, one of my neighbours came around last fall and was looking for us to sign a petition for him to add a tower on his place so he could provide wireless internet as he works for some biomedical company and he needs to log in to his place of work and there are no other options to do so for the speed he needed. The good news is that there is now a tower on his place. I would imagine there will be a transmitter on it soon which should mean...we will be able to get High Speed Internet!!!! Will that ever be a blessing. We went from Shaw cable internet to a 28.8kbs dialup. Getting High Speed again will feel wonderful. I'll let you know when it happens.

No comments: