Gomery Testimony Sparks Election Chatter
National Post - Gomery testimony sparks election chatter
Well...I see Mr. Martin is getting to the bottom of the Adscam business. Wasn't that one of his election promises? This is the same government that was going to scrap the GST so promises don't mean too much. Now there is a publication ban on the testimony that could potentially bring down the government. I think its time for a change in government. I only hope the people in Ontario agree because as per usual in our country the government is formed before the polls close in the West.
1 comment:
Dang, I was kinda hoping to be a citizen in time for the next election... ;) If it happens this spring, all I can do is cheer from the sidelines.
As you probably know, politically and in terms of values I probably have more in common with the Liberals than the Conservatives, but I actually agree: the Chretien/Martin Liberals are too complacent and have been in power too long, and think they can get away with anything. They need some time in the wilderness to return to their roots and take a good hard look at themselves.
Post a Comment