Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Miscellaneous Ramblings of a Warped Mind

You've probably all seen the commercials telling us that in the future all cars will only produce water out the exhaust instead of pollution. Well...What happens when you get millions of cars on the road producing water? Water will evaporate, make clouds and then it will rain more and there will possibly be more storms because of all the moisture in the air. Then who will the environmentalists blame for changing global weather patterns?

Have you been to Superstore lately? Have you seen the poster with the Blue Chicken? Tell me...would you buy a blue chicken even though they call it Healthier? How is a blue chicken healthier than a white chicken? I wonder what chemicals they feed that chicken to make it blue? I'm not buying one. There are enough chemicals in our food that I sure don't need to buy a blue chicken and ingest the chemicals they fed it to turn it blue. I'm surprised PETA hasn't protested this!!

How do they know that a cow is mad? Did they ask it? Maybe it was just having a bad day. If you had to stand outside in the rain, snow, cold, heat, fight off flys, dogs, and mosquitoes, you'd probably be mad too.

I see OJ Simpson is still looking for the "real killers". I saw a picture of him on a golf course. I wonder if he got a hot tip that they might be on the 10th tee?

I had to pay $71 to fill up my truck yesterday. I really shouldn't complain. After all it is the same types of companies that keep me employed by giving the company I work for work to expand their facilities so they can make more gas that I can buy for $71. However paying $240+ a month just to get to work and back home isn't very nice. I really shouldn't complain.....

Remember the NHL...No Hockey League? I am going to watch my local AJHL (Alberta Junior Hockey League) team, the Spruce Grove Saints play the Drayton Valley Thunder at Grant Fuhr Arena. The tickets are very inexpensive and there is one thing you get that you don't see that much of at an NHL game. EFFORT!! Go Saints Go!!

Why is it that the older you get the worse your memory becomes? Doesn't that contradict the saying "the older, the wiser"? How could you be wiser when you can't remember all the wise things you tried to remember? Experience is something else. You don't forget experiences!!

Why is it that the police always have to defend themselves when they have to defend themselves? It just doesn't seem right....

That's enough for this week. Don't worry...I have lots of this stuff running though my mind!! :-)

Why is it that the older you get the worse your memory becomes? Hmm...didn't I cover this one already?

Be sure to take the Cartoon Character Quiz below....

4 comments:

Kim said...

Oh Ya? Well how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? Blue chickens? People get some funny ideas over there in Alberta! We've not seen a blue chicken around here recently, although one never knows with all the improvements being made to food.

Sirdar said...

I like the featherless chicken link you sent. I sent it out to the farm to see if we should do that instead of spending hours plucking chickens. However you mocked my blue chickens? Well take a look here!!
Presidents Choice Blue Chickens

Bravus said...

Hydrogen vehicles will indeed produce water vapour, and probably lots of it. My hunch is that it will be pretty negligible in comparison to the volume of water vapour already in the system due to natural things, but on the other hand, apparently the extra tiny clouds from jet contrails are causing climate change by shading us just a bit, so what do I know? Still, water is less of a greenhouse gas than carbon dioxide by a significant margin... and frankly, the world can use all the fresh rainwater it can get: fresh water will be rarer and more expensive than oil by the middle of this century.

(OK, so that's my serious response to a silly post!)

Bravus said...

Mad cows are just old... see, it all hangs together. That and they see the blue chickens and freak...

And dude, you need a Prius!