I Think I have....Viropause!!
I knew there was something going on. I could just feel it. It's a disease that has some serious side effects. It's called....Viropause!!
There is an article in the Edmonton Journal all about this disease. Here are the symptoms:
Are you age 35 to 70 and feeling a little depressed? Are you feeling a little more irritable and emotional in general? Perhaps you can't seem to make decisions as easily as you used to do. Maybe you have lost self-confidence and feel like you can't cut the mustard anymore. Life is not as much fun as it used to be. Neither is sex, for that matter.
I'll admit I have most of the symptoms (but not the sex one!!). According the article, about 25 to 30 per cent of men go through a big "wonking" change in mid-life. And there is lots of men who don't know much about what some call viropause, or andropause, or the technically incorrect, but instantly recognizable, male menopause!!
But there is help!! www.midlife-men.com Check back with me in a few months and I'll let you know how I'm doing. Hey the car show is next weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment