Friday, December 08, 2006

Cool Website



Can you read the Stereogram? (Click the Stereogram to read it)

Happy and Blue 2 had a link to here: TXT 2 PIC

Give it a look. It is pretty neat....Have Fun!!

6 comments:

Chalice said...

I have played with so many of these! They are pretty fun!!! I can never see the Sterograms though. Occasionally I can but most of the time no... I think its because I can't keep my eyes from blinking long enough to focus on them...

Anonymous said...

I saw Welcome. I think, ha,ha..I can see the image but I'm never sure what it is..

Debbie said...

These things are annoying!! Sometimes I see them, but only when it gets to the point when it feels like my eyes are going to dry out from not blinking.

Sirdar said...

Happy: You saw right!!

I can do stereograms pretty easily.

Debbie said...

What's up with that?! Are ya cross-eyed or something? I used to be able to see them, but I can't seem to see this one. I've been staring at it far too long...I'm giving up.

Blight said...

That was too hard for me, couldn't see it.

I remember when those things became "all the rage"... and I would stand around with other people pretending I saw it too because I didn't want to feel left out.