Can You Raed Tihs?
I rceieevd an eaiml taody. It was one that I saw a few yares ago.
The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch ppear at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
So hree is my clahlngee to you. Wirte yuor nxet bolg psot uinsg the rleus taht I hvae mtienoend in tihs psot. At the end of yuor psot, ask the qsutieon "Can you raed tihs?"
You cluod also clenlahge tehm to do the smae and see how caetrvie tehy can be.
Eonjy,
Sraidr
5 comments:
Prfetcley.
I love this...
I raed ti lkie ti wsa ntoihng...
Later my good Canadian Buddy...
...huh...makes me work too hard.
'the cat is out of the bag'
Okay. I left the first and last letters in the same location in that sentence, just like you said. Did I do it right Sirdar?
Funny Kim...funny!! :-)
Blu: Impressive effort. Don't lose any sleep over it if you can't do it on your blog :-)
Akk. Reminds me of pig latin, which made me insane. But I could read it :)
Post a Comment