Hi Rose...thanks for visiting. I isn't snowing...yet. It is supposed to get cold for the next week or so. We didn't have any until March last winter. I can't see that happening every year.
You got me. I read a couple other blogs and was ready to settle into a beautiful half page of prose before leaving the computer and then... you got me. Nice word uses.
To be honest too, I've never heard of this legendary poet. I'll be sure to look up some anthologies of her work though.
6 comments:
Tell me abouut it. Is it snowing there?
Hi Rose...thanks for visiting. I isn't snowing...yet. It is supposed to get cold for the next week or so. We didn't have any until March last winter. I can't see that happening every year.
You got me. I read a couple other blogs and was ready to settle into a beautiful half page of prose before leaving the computer and then... you got me. Nice word uses.
To be honest too, I've never heard of this legendary poet. I'll be sure to look up some anthologies of her work though.
My kinda poem.
This lovely and quite appropriate poem was sent to me by my sister-in-law. I just had to share!! :-)
I'm not sure what poem type this is but my guess is that is a short...very short Haiku.
Pfft. I looked for a while, thinking I was missing something :) You really do need to keep it simple for ... well.. me :)
Post a Comment