Walking in a Winter Wonderland
This is what we woke up to this morning. It's still snowing. However, last year we got one dump of snow in November and then it didn't snow again until March. At least it isn't that cold. It's showing about -2°C on the thermometer. Oh well...not much we can do about it so might as well take in what the Fourth Season gives us. Maybe we will be able to have all those toboggan parties we planned for last year!!


9 comments:
Winter is beautiful. Thanks for reminding me again.
It's been pouring rain (like drenching you in 5 seconds pouring rain) here since 10:30 am.
It's so pretty! But it does make me want to go snuggle up in my blankets. Do you guys have a fireplace to warm up by?
I love it...I am moving to Missouri soon and i can't wait for it to snow. It doesn't snow much in Texas and I think it will be a soul cleansing experience for many moons to come, I'm such a sap sometimes...
later Sirdar...
Amber,
we heat our house with a wood stove. We don't have a furnace or gas on the property. So yes, we feel the warmth of a wood fire all winter.
Enjoy the snow in Missouri Blu. I don't know if it will clean your soul but you'll get exercise from shovelling it.
Beautiful pictures.
How are the bunnies doing?
I don't miss winter at all!
Debbie: Bunnies are doing OK. The kids bring them into the house quite often.
Cibby: It is only day two of winter...and I'm already tired of it.
Wow!! I can't wait for that first snow here. Just thinking about it gets me all antsy and anxious :)
Thanks for warning Blu on the shoveling... I don't think he knows what he is up against when he gets here. Scoopin' your way out of a foot or more is no picnic...
Welcome Chalice!!
I'm guessing that Blu has never shovelled snow before. It will be fun the first time...maybe even the second...but after that reality sets in and so do the sore muscles. Oh well...if he really wants to do it, might as well let him :-)
Post a Comment