Smart Ass Kids These Days!!
My oldest daughter HATES math. My wife has a hard time teaching her but sometimes the light comes on and she gets the point being made. So, yesterday my wife asked the question "If you have C, how do you make C equal to 0?" The answer she was looking for was -C as C-C=0.
Well...my daughter came up with the answer another way. When Dawn asked "how do you make C equal to 0?" she answered.....complete the circle!! Smart Ass Kids these days....Good thing we love her :-)
3 comments:
It's like that Calvin and Hobbes.
'I'll get a job that doesn't need math!' says Calvin.
'Every job requires math!' replies his dad.
'Oh yeah? I'll be a... a... caveman!'
'That's not really a job.'
Smart Ass as well as Genius, hmmmm?
I can only hope for the genius part. She is planning to go into music when she graduates. I am glad she is going to do what she likes.
Post a Comment