What is it with everyone talking about fast food these days? Are ya tryin' to kill me? Couldn't the cow also be another man's ... new leather coat? :) Or am I totally missing the insightful--ness :)
I guess I should explain the rest of the story....I bought two leather jackets this week...one winter, one summer. See...I don't waste any of the cow! :-)
I need a good leather motorbike jacket for the summer to keep my skin on: gotta talk the family into letting me have it, 'cos the ones with all the armour are not cheap.
3 comments:
What is it with everyone talking about fast food these days? Are ya tryin' to kill me? Couldn't the cow also be another man's ... new leather coat? :) Or am I totally missing the insightful--ness :)
I guess I should explain the rest of the story....I bought two leather jackets this week...one winter, one summer. See...I don't waste any of the cow! :-)
Mmm, leather... Liz Hurley.... Oops, ignore that. ;)
I need a good leather motorbike jacket for the summer to keep my skin on: gotta talk the family into letting me have it, 'cos the ones with all the armour are not cheap.
And yeah, I kinda like the quote!
Post a Comment