Friday, August 11, 2006

New Desktop Wallpaper

Take one borrowed digital camera.
Add one kid who is in love with Howard the cat.
What do you have?
New desktop wallpaper!!

This is what greeted me when I went on the computer after returning from the football game (which was won by the Eskimos 24-18 over the stubble jumpers from Saskatchewan). I can assure you that it is more dramatic full size on a 19" LCD flat screen :-)

At least it wasn't this one:
I'm happy to see my $4000 is working for my daughter... :-)

Hmmm...maybe I should make the cat picture my new avatar...

4 comments:

Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

I love that cat one :) I just want to rub his tongue! But the braces.. almost had them when I was a kid. Fortunately parents divorced first :) WHEW :) One of my little neighbors has colorful bands on hers, and every time she goes to the dentist she gets new colors. It's quite the rainbow smile she has :)

Blight said...

I'll not allow my daughter to date until she is 16. But just before she is 16 I will force her to get braces with the full head gear thing so she is protected from boy cooties.

Yes... thank god I don't have any kids yet ... for their sake and mine hahaha.

The cat looks awesome, although a little scary.

Was it yawning?

Cibbuano said...

Man, it's a good thing that cats are a lot smaller than us... otherwise they'd eat us for sure!

Sirdar said...

Blight,
Our daughter is not allowed to date until she is....I'm not sure what Mom said. I think it is 18 but could be earlier.

And yes...the cat was yawning.