Oh Crap!!
Buzzzzz. Hmmm...that seems like a lot of hair. Buzzzzz. Hmmm...that is a lot of hair. Looked down and noticed the attachment for the razor was not on. Looked in the mirror. OH CRAP!!!
I normally keep my hair very short. I use the 'blending' attachment on the razor which is about an 1/8" thickness. Well...lets say that I now know what I would look like if I were to go bald. I had done two swipes before I realized my error. Tried to do the rest with the attachment on and it looked like I had a bad Mohawk. They say the difference between a good haircut and a bad haircut is about two weeks. This might take a little longer.....
__________________________________________________________
As requested (sigh...)


8 comments:
That's hilarious! Zaak did that once before too, right before he was going to be a groomsman in a friend's wedding too! But remember, it's just hair. Happy growing:) Too bad you can't post a photo:)
I also did it an hour before a job interview by accident. Mind you, I am bald, so not too much damage done. I think you owe us a photo.
I second (third?) the call for a photo! (And it's cool to see Amber here, too (/me waves)) I'd say maybe this is your perfect chance to see what you look like with the shaved noggin... I always have this fantasy that it'd like cool like Michael Jordan, but I suspect in reality people would just try to make potato soup...
you should have kept the mohawk!
Cibby...I audit/interview department heads, managers and the general manager for the engineering firm I work for. A Mohawk might not cut it...pardon the pun.
I must be one of the last people in the civilized world without a digital camera. If I can get one from work I'll give you a peek :-)
It makes you look tough!
Or at least that's why I shave my head.
I'm going to get my head shaved this morning - you've inspired a movement!
My last hair cut was too short... but the last time I shaved my head I never heard the end of "Sinead" jokes.
You hear me Derelict and Cibbuano? Look what you've done!
Post a Comment