Hot...Damn Hot
My aren't we enjoying the heat these days? 35.1°C on Saturday. Hottest day in 69 years or something like that. We have had some awesome temperatures but I wouldn't mind a little rain though before the garden and grass burn away.
Just think, in a few more months we will be complaining about the cold. I say lets enjoy this while we can. I can say that this is the nicest summer weather wise we have had for a few years. Got to love it!! Who needs Australia? OK...It gets way to hot down there. 35°C is too hot. 22° to 25° is just perfect. One day it will get down to those temperatures again.....but for now I am enjoying the heat. Cheers!
4 comments:
Hey Lorne
I just got back from our missions trip to Mexico with Hayley . While we were sitting in line in Tijuanna to cross back into the U.S. - the temp was 47 !!!
Seriously!! It was like standing in a furnance. crazy
ken
ah, 35 is perfect if there's no humidity... it gets lethally muggy in Montreal, which is why the Alberta summers are incredible... late sunsets too!
Just the kind of temperatures you like in Brisbane at the moment, Lorne: 22-25. Thing is, this is midwinter. ;)
I'm sure we'll agree once it gets seriously hot in summer: days on end between 35 and 40 can get wearing... but heck, that's what the pool's for!
Can't be in the pool all day :-) 40°C would be brutal for me. I've never experienced it but I can't imagine it being very comfortable.
Post a Comment