Cosyn 15 Year Celebration
We just came back from a Cosyn 15 Year Celebration. Cosyn is a joint alliance between Colt Engineering and Syncrude. It was at Fort Edmonton Park. There were a lot of people there. It was held in Blachford Hanger and a big top type tent outside the hanger. The food was great. Drinks were a Toonie. The only damper was the rain. But the door prizes were pretty good. There must have been over 10 iPods, 4 or 5 X-Box 360's, a whole bunch of Colt goody bags, digital cameras, and the final prize was a Sony 32" LCD TV. Unfortunately I didn't win anything but it was a great time. Hope we do more events there as the atmosphere is so much better as it was a casual dress event. It was supposed to be a western theme and they gave us Cosyn bandannas to wear. It was the best event I have been to since I started at Colt. Hope they do more like this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment