Alberta's Surplus 8.7 BILLION Dollars!!
It is really hard to criticize something like this. I know people will because for the most part, there are more negative people than positive people. I am also in an industry that is growing by leaps and bounds because of the oil sands. That is just life and I am going to embrace it!!
Here is the story: $8.7B Alta. surplus to go to savings, projects - Edmonton Journal
8 comments:
they should invest it in Canadian students abroad. Who are coloured and have no hair. yeah...
What's $8,700,000,000 divided by 3,182,178 ?
Well Zaak...there is talk that the people would like more prosperity cheques but now that King Ralph is on the way out, the new guy will have to buy into it. Oh..and the answer is $2733.98.. When you break it down like that it doesn't look like much.
Cibby...If Canadian students turn their back on Canadian Universities... :-)
hey, I already went to the U of A AND McGill... how much more blood money do they want from me?
How much you got? :-)
What is the difference in education costs between Canada to Australia?
Yeah man, the gov't still ends up paying for a lot of your post-secondary costs in Canada ... or at least that's what I've been lead to believe.
I suggest the money go into education, then maybe healthcare, and then maybe tax cuts for business. Might as well start bringing some greedy corporations and other big business into town.
the tuition here in Australia for international students is between $21k and $24k per year, not including school union fees and those extras.
Wow Cibby. That is quite a bit. I guess we have it pretty good here.
Post a Comment