The Whoopee Cushion Is Still Funny
Got home late tonight. The kids were at phys-ed. I was left to fend for myself for dinner. Turned on the hockey game. Made dinner. Sat down on my chair which has a cushion on it and phtoooot...there it was...a whoopee cushion under my cushion. Damn it made me laugh out loud thinking that my son knows he 'got' dad. Love that boy!!
6 comments:
hell yeah that's still funny!
I wish I had a whoopee cushion. And I'd be proud of my son (if I had one) if he did that. Good job!
The kids tend to try and "get dad" quite often. Once they put slimy bug toys near where my feet would be in bed. That was icky.
Right on! My son just farts - that gets me laughing pretty hard. He's 10 months old. I'll be sure and introduce the whoopee cushion to him
just scouting out some blogs and came across yours...I am from Spruce Grove as well.....Go Oilers Go...pretty funny with the whoopi cushion...we bought a fart machine....real mature eh.... and ever now and again we pull it out....funny how something so silly can make you laugh! Hope you dont mind me popping in every now and again.
Welcome Tammy. Yes Go Oilers Go!!
Checked out some of your blogs. Looks like we have the same amount of kids...just an age difference. Mine are older.
Post a Comment