Too Many CD's
What a problem to have...too many CD's. The collection isn't that big compared to many I am sure but according to CDTrustee I have 354 albums/CD's. I might have a few more but I haven't put them in the database. I have a box full of those vinyl things called records too. But the reason I am complaining now is that I am trying to organize them alphabetically. It hasn't been going that well as trying to find the one CD I would be looking for sometimes takes a few looks. But once it is done it will feel great!! Next is getting those records on to CD. First I need a turntable.....
GO OILERS GO!!
PS: I paid $19 for my CDTrustee. I guess it has gone up a bit since 2001.
1 comment:
I suffered the same ailment - too many CDs. My Delicious Library shows that I have 497 CDs. None of them are with me. They are all in boxes in my mother's basement. I scanned the barcodes with my miniDV camera and Delicious Library went hunting online for all the information on the CD (cover art, year of recording... ). The program helps you track all your books, CDs and DVDs with loans and where you keep them in the house/car. Pretty cool.
Until I got this program, I kept a pretty rigid spreadsheet in Excel that I would check my CDs on and keep in order every 6 weeks or so.
Now, all my CDs have been imported into iTunes. I type a word to find one and listen to it. I make a few mix CDs here and there to listen to in the car since my iPod was stolen.
Post a Comment