The Ultimate Car?
I love cars. Unfortunately I can't afford the cars I love. But if the Lottery Gods shine on me with a very worthwhile sum, I might consider this car as a toy:
Take a look around the site: Serious Wheels
There are some awesome vehicles on it.
Of course it would be a toy. If the Lottery Gods shined on you, what car would you want as a toy?

3 comments:
Yep, that Cobra is very tasty indeed. I wonder whether there's an Aussie involved in that site - Holden seems to get good coverage. Just to be a patriotic Aussie, the 1970 GTR-X concept car from Holden would be a pretty nice gift from the Lottery Gods... But I dunno, the first sports car I ever really fell in lust with was the 1980s Lamborghini Countach, and in some hardwired way deep in my brain I think that'd still be the ultimate toy.
Those Lamborghini's were quite the car when they came out. I was watching the Barrett-Jackson auction on TV and the 25th Anniversary one came up. Boy did those announcers put down those cars. They did not like the styling at all and hated all the scoops and angles. A poorly styled car they thought. I guess it must be because they are snobs and not car guys.
I'm not really into cars that much. I'd probably buy something really functional, then use the money to go on a fantastic trip...
Post a Comment