Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Long Time No Post

It's been a while since I last posted. Over the past week or so since my last post I had wanted to say so many things. I just haven't been online as much. Not sure why. I am very tired lately. Maybe its the daylight savings time thing. Maybe I'm still coming down from my shock of finding my neighbour. Who knows.

On the positive side...the highspeed internet thing has come up again. Went to a small trade show a couple of weekends ago and the guy in the next subdivision who put up that tower is offering $100 off the installation. With the internet and VOIP through Vonage it will be less than what I am paying now for internet and phone. The speeds are way faster than cable and there is no up/down caps. He is hooked up to the Alberta Supernet. Here is his website: CanadaSurfs

3 comments:

Cibbuano said...

It's about time you saved some money... it sounds like a good deal - watch out for hidden fees!

Anonymous said...

Hey this canadasurfs, give me a call we don't have any hidden fees we are very upfront and honest about our business. Look forward to meeting you.

Sirdar said...

Hi Steven. I'm #4 in Deer Park 2. I did come and talk with your at the Clymont trade show. I have your card with the $100 discount. We will probably be calling you sometime in May to get us hooked up. I hear you hooked up the Johnson's. Will have to go over and see what your service is like.