Now...Where Was I?
Time to get back to blogging. I've been on the net but just haven't got around to posting anything. Don't know why but now I feel I should get back to business. Maybe I just needed the break. I've been off work and go back on the 9th. To say I'm looking forward to it would be an overstatement!!
Pretty much the past couple of weeks I have been LAZY. I have done virtually nothing. I didn't go get any wood, I didn't haul much out of the bush, I got up after 9am pretty much every day. Have been going to bed after midnight pretty much every night. I've posted a few comments on some of my favourite blogs and did a bit of browsing but nothing to get too excited about. I ripped a few songs for my new blog friend Cibby and have started to send them sloooooowly. Thank goodness I like Solitaire.
Went for a date with my wife tonight. Went out for supper and then went to see "The Family Stone". Pretty much a chick flick but it does have some funny parts.
Getting ready for the election, checking out the news more but am disappointed in the news. Doesn't the news mean to report the facts? Apparently not...it is only for the personal opinion of the writer and it doesn't take long to figure out who he/she is supporting. I don't trust the news much anymore. As most of you know I was on the news lately. Was a fun experience but really the piece was just so the reporter or the network could make their point. I was interviewed for about 10 minutes and I said two things lasting about 15 seconds after the piece was edited. But, I was happy with what they did let me say.
Oh....and CANADA WON GOLD IN THE WORLD HOCKEY JUNIORS!! (Like there was any doubt!!)
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and have a Happy New Year!!
1 comment:
Here's hoping for a big Canada win in the Olympics....!
The last time was an ulcer-inducing final..
Post a Comment