Thursday, December 01, 2005

New Blog

I've started a new blog called oUTSIDE the pOLITICAL bOX. I just want to have some fun and see if there are some better ideas as to how the political system could be made better. We're all pretty frustrated with how it works now so lets hear your ideas on how you might change things to fix the system. I've started the ball rolling with an idea. I will add more as the days go on. I have found a lot of information on the Government of Canada website. There I hope to have topics to discuss what they do now and what could make it better than what they do now. I just looked around a bit today and learnt a lot about transfer payments to the provinces. I found out, surprisingly that Quebec does not get the largest amount per person. The more eastern provinces do. Anyway, I will let you know more facts on oUTSIDE the pOLITICAL bOX.

No comments: