Saturday, September 03, 2005

Now What?

I'm not sure what to do. Should I submit a formal complaint against Grove Dodge or should I let things slide since I got the 'deal' I was supposed to get? The thing that bothers me the most about this is that I was lucky to have found someone on the inside to inform me of the fraudulent way I was handled. It makes a person feel a bit vulnerable. In the end things have worked out but I wonder how many other 'mistakes' were made just like with my car. I see tons of vehicles like mine without the extras that were to come with it. Did they buy it because of 'Employee Pricing'? If so were they shown the invoice like I was supposed to?

Another thing that keeps me from blowing the whistle is the fact that I can't prove with documentation that their 'mistake' was legitimate. I still don't believe the managers story but I would need documented proof to stake my claim. I think I have some of it but not all of it. And in the end it could end up hurting me as the 'free lifetime oil changes' are only at this dealer.

Any thoughts?

No comments: