Whew!! I'm Glad That's Over.....UPDATE!!
I was informed today that I passed the exam!! What a relief. I sure didn't want to have to take it again!!
For the past week I have been taking the RAB (Registration Accreditation Board) Accredited ISO 9001:2000 36 Hour Lead Auditor course. Unfortunately, 36 hours turned into 46 hours. It was the toughest course I have ever attended. Well...OK the toughest I can remember :-) There was a 2 hour exam that we wrote today. I have no idea if I passed or not but I will find out on Monday. The instructors noted to us that the test is much harder than it used to be. It used to be mostly multiple guess but this one was more written and contained no multiple guess. There wasn't anyone who came out feeling good about it but only time will tell how we did. I did my best and if I don't manage to pass this time I can challenge the exam again. The instructor has already said he will help us if we need, to make sure we are prepared for the second test if we decide to re-challenge it. At least for the second one we will have some actual time to study properly.
Our timetable went like this:
Monday 7:30am to 7:30pm
Tuesday 7:30am to 5:30pm
Wednesday 7:30am to 5:30pm
Thursday 7:30am to 6:45pm
Friday 7:30am to 12:30pm
Needless to say I am mentally wiped. It's been many years since I had to think that hard for so long. We were taken out for lunch and a few "pops" after to celebrate. I sure learned a lot and am glad I did the course. Now to put it into practice at work!!
No comments:
Post a Comment