Do You Miss Hockey?
I thought I would never say this...But I don't miss hockey as much as I thought I would. Oh don't get me wrong...If there is hockey on TV and I happen to turn it on I will watch it. I even went to a Road Runners game which was enjoyable. But it sounds like the NHL season is over unless a miracle happens this weekend. Then they would play a short 28 game schedule. Actually that might not be a bad thing. Maybe they could cut costs by having only a 50 game schedule instead of 82 games. Then maybe the playoffs will be done before summer. But that is up to Garry and Bob to work out.
Anyway...What are your thoughts about the NHL talks? Who do your support; the players or the owners? Do you miss hockey as much as you thought you would? What are you doing with your spare time?
1 comment:
I think I might have mentioned this here before, but I think the owners have a lot to answer for. Their demand for a salary cap is basically saying 'we can't trust ourselves to manage our businesses appropriately and pay appropriate salaries, so you have to take that freedom away from us'. What the? Just negotiate something sensible, then show some restraint and behave like grownups!
Post a Comment