Origami with U.S. Money
This came to me over two years ago. I did it myself and it works. For those who haven't seen it....give it a try! It will make you wonder...
Coincidence or Conspiracy?
This came to me over two years ago. I did it myself and it works. For those who haven't seen it....give it a try! It will make you wonder...
Coincidence or Conspiracy?
Posted by
Sirdar
on
Monday, December 13, 2004
2 comments:
Well, the Snopes article pokes fun but doesn't really dispose of the idea: their point that the note was designed 3 years before 9/11 means nothing if we're talking conspiracy.
I do think it's more a case of apophenia than a real phenomenon: look closely at the pictures and you'll see that it takes a fair bit of imagination and the power of suggestion to actually see the buildings as the World Trade Centre towers...
Granted the pictures aren't EXACTLY like the twin towers but it sure looks like towers. In the link from my site it I just find it interesting that someone could fold the money and actually make pictures that they RESEMBLE the 9/11 images.
I've never tried the $5, $10, or $50 bill...but I have with the twenty and it looks like the picture. I wonder what we could come up with using our Canadian money? Time to check the web..... ;-)
Post a Comment