Saturday, November 27, 2004

Highspeed Internet in the Country

My wife has been telling me for 18 years that there is a God. She must be right as I just found out I may be able to get highspeed internet via a wireless service. The company is called Cruz Internet Services and will be coming to see if I can receive their service. Of course there is also a "but". The "but" in this case is the installation fee of around $450. However, sometimes you have to make sacrifices in order to get what you want. If I get the service I will be letting you know via an email address change.

1 comment:

Bravus said...

Woot! I know that's probably been the one downside of moving to the acreage for you - moving back to 'two tin cans and a string' level access to the Web - so if you can get back to highspeed soon, life should be just about perfect!